Saturday, September 19, 2009

Early Morning Hunting

Fishing early in the morning is really refreshing. Started casting and popping at around 3.00 am this morning but there was no sign of fish around. So around 4.30 am I casted my 10 feet rod and started bottom. Ah Wah together with me used hand line as usual. Around 5.30 am it was him who successfully landed a 1.8kg grouper. However, he gave it to me later. hahahahah.... :)


1.8kg grouper

At 6.00 am it was my turn to land a fish. Dunno what its name is? Anyone knows? Quite happy though as I was using my new surecatch bait runner reel for the 1st time and manage to land something. Hopefully my catch using this reel will get better.
700g (???)

1 comment:

Fish Whisperer said...

Nice fish. Your catch looks like a flathead. Try a google search for it and see if it is.
Tight lines

Followers

You are visitors no.