Saturday, September 5, 2009

better than nothing

Went fishing at the Sandakan Market jetty again last night with my father and Ah Wah. Didn't have any good catches, only 3 consolation fish. 1 nangking fish and 2 eels. (are their names correct?) 1 small eel weight aroung 1kg was released back to its own nature. According to a cook, the eel taste delicious so I brought home the big 1 to have a try. However it looks really disgusting to me. hahahaha.... bty it's my longgest and heaviest catch since I started fishing. hahahaha......

nangking fish

eel (5kg)

3 comments:

Fish Whisperer said...

Nice eel, did you catch it on light tackle?
Tight lines

MIZLAN DARKARTCASTER said...

woooo...besar tu !mcmnalah lawannya...

WongML said...

pd mula aku ingat kan kerapu bsr jg. hahaha... dengan tangsi 50 lbs sikit tak terlawan sehingga aku pun tertarik ke depan oleh nya. makin ditarik makin di tekan ke bwh n kiri kanan pl. memang best feel melawannya.

Followers

You are visitors no.