Thursday, January 22, 2009

Double happiness

Tonight I went fishing from 8.30 pm - 1.00 am with my father. It's a fruitfull trip. I managed to land 2 groupers (500g & 600g). Unfortunately I need to get up early in the morning, if not there should be more coz there were a lot of nibbles in the last 1 hour plus. The groupers are not big but I'm quite happy though coz I manage to caught some fish this coming Chinese New Year on next Monday. According to the people's believe, keeping some fish for Chinese New Year will bring good luck. Is't true? Who knows. As you can see in the pic, there is another fish and we called it 'ikan gelama' locally. It weighed 350g. It's was given by a friend there. We called him 'watermelon guy'. He is a regular visitor there.




grouper (500g & 600g)

No comments:

Followers

You are visitors no.