Monday, December 29, 2008

New Discovery

Yesterday went casting n popping with Rodney. First we went casting for snakehead somewhere in Sungai Kayu. Actually I found this pond through the Google Map. Rodney lost his SP froggy there as the snakehead snatched and hid under the big branches. However we didn't catch anything there. But, we are sure snakeheads are there. Definitely will go back there next time. Then, we went to the pond in Batu Putih. Rodney has been casting there for a few times but for me, it's my 1st visit. We only spent for about half an hour there. Lastly we went casting and popping at a river in Batu Putih also for salt walter fish. Sadly, I lost my red head YOZURI there. After an hour casting n popping there, we went back home empty handed.
Newly found pond
Rodney in action
Salt water river in Batu Putih
All my new lures bought in Kota Kinabalu and used for yesterday outing

2 comments:

tbyrodney said...

kau ada guna meh spinner bait kelmarin?

MIZLAN DARKARTCASTER said...

wah!bos..borong sakan kau gewang2 kt kk..tmpt kau pg tu cantik ..ada harapan naik snakehead next kunjungan

Followers

You are visitors no.