Thursday, September 16, 2010

Early Morning Fishing

Today I went fishing as early as 2.30 am. I went 3 different spots to fish. First I went to the market jetty. After half an hour fishing there, it started to rain.
At 3.30 am I switched my spot to the SCOW jetty as the rain still haven't stop. There I got a few pulls but only able to land 2 small groupers weighting 250g each. I got really unfortunate there as my line was broken due to the heavy pull of a fish although I am using Berkley 80 lbs line.
At 6.00 am I switched my spot to the area behind Community Hall. I got lucky there as I was successfully landed a 1.1kg red snapper after I casted my line in 2 or 3 minutes. That's my catches today after 4 hours of fishing.

1.1kg red snappers & 250g groupers each.

No comments:

Followers

You are visitors no.